The Albastar Apis WR is a single seater sailplane of Slovenian manufacture, the first aircraft created entirely by this manufacturer, Albastar Ltd. An Ultralight Class glider, it has set five world records in this class.
It is sold by Albastar ready-to-fly or kit-built.
- Crew: One pilot
- Length: 6.35 m (20 ft 10 in)
- Wingspan: 13.3 m (43 ft 8 in)
- Height: 1.25 m (4 ft 1 in)
- Wing area: 8.9 m2 (96 ft2)
- Aspect ratio: 20.0
- Empty weight: 135 kg (298 lb)
- Gross weight: 300 kg (661 lb) each
- Maximum speed: 220 km/h (137 mph)
- Maximum glide ratio: 40 at 90 km/h (56 mph)
- Rate of sink: 0.60 m/s (118 ft/min)