|Look up piriform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piriform may refer to:
- Piriform aperture, more commonly known as anterior nasal aperture
- Piriform cortex, a region in the brain
- Piriformis muscle, a gluteal muscle
- Piriformis syndrome, a neuromuscular disorder in which piriformis muscle compresses the sciatic nerve
- Piriform sinus, piriform recess or piriform fossa, synonyms referring to one of the four sites of the hypopharynx
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piriform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.