Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up piriform in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piriform may refer to:
- Piriform aperture, more commonly known as anterior nasal aperture
- Piriform cortex, a region in the brain
- Piriformis muscle, a gluteal muscle
- Piriformis syndrome, a neuromuscular disorder in which piriformis muscle compresses the sciatic nerve
- Piriform sinus, piriform recess or piriform fossa, synonyms referring to one of the four sites of the hypopharynx
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piriform.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.