1.14.0 / June 28, 2015
|Available in||English, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian and Spanish|
|Type||Project management software|
|License||LGPL (free software)|
Plandora is an open source tool to manage the software development process. It can be useful for teams that have problems with resource bottle-necks, parallel projects, workers in several projects at the same time, critical deadlines and project documentation demands.
The project was made available at sourceforge in August 2004 with the system analysis documents almost finished and some source-code implemented (infra-structure classes, build files, libs, etc.)  under LGPL license (totally free for any purposes).
In addition, since the first version was released in 2005, Plandora has been mentioned by a number of technical websites,  blogs and academic papers, normally for projects developed by small companies or teams who cannot afford a commercial solution.
- sourceforge, SourceForge website, 22 Feb 2011
- FISL9, FISL9 website, 17 Apr 2008
- itmanagement, itmanagement website, 7 Jul 2009
- pmi.it, pmi.it, 28 Aug 2012
- textexpert, Test Expert, 4 May 2008
- mindomo.com, mindomo.com, 4 May 2008
- MPS-BR: Altertantive for micro and small companies. A Case Study (DOC). Federal University of Pernambuco, SILVA, Thiago Jamir, Brazil. November 2008.
- CMMI for micro and small companies: a case study (PDF). Federal University of Pernambuco, SILVA, Ruben Lins, Brazil. July 2009.