From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up platypus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A platypus is an Australian semi-aquatic animal.
Platypus may also refer to:
- Platypus (weevil), a weevil genus in the subfamily Platypodinae
- Platypus, a taxonomic synonym of the orchid genus Eulophia
- Platipus Records, a record label
- Platypus (band), a progressive rock / jazz-fusion supergroup
- Flobots Present... Platypus, an album
- Platypus (I Hate You), a song by Green Day
- "Platypus", a song from the album Disco Volante, by the band Mr. Bungle
- The Subways, an English indie rock band (earlier name)
- Platypus (game), a horizontal shoot-em-up game and its sequel
- Perry the Platypus
- Platypus Trophy, a trophy awarded to the winner of the Oregon–Oregon State college football game
- PLATYPUS - Reflectometer
- Platypus (glider), the Australian-designed Schneider ES-65 glider
- Sukhoi Su-34, a Russian 2-seat fighter-bomber (nickname)
- Platypus (bullion coin), an Australian platinum bullion coin
- The Platypus Amphibious Jeep, a road/off-road/water vehicle by the Australian firm Amphibious Vehicle Design Studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Platypus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.