From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up platypus in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Platypus may refer to any of:
- Platypus, the English common name of the Australian egg-laying mammal Ornithorhynchus anatinus.
- Platypus, a genus of ambrosia beetle in the subfamily Platypodinae of the weevil family Curculionidae
- Platypus, a taxonomic synonym of the orchid genus Eulophia
- Zacco platypus, the pale chub, a freshwater fish indigenous to China.
- Platipus Records, a record label
- Platypus (band), a progressive rock / jazz-fusion supergroup
- Flobots Present... Platypus, an album
- Platypus (I Hate You), a song by Green Day
- "Platypus", a song from the album Disco Volante, by the band Mr. Bungle
- The Subways, an English indie rock band (earlier name)
- Platypus (video game), a horizontal shoot-em-up game and its sequel
- Perry the Platypus a comic character
- Platypus Trophy, a trophy awarded to the winner of the Oregon–Oregon State college football game
- PLATYPUS a neutron beam reflectometer
- Platypus (glider), the Australian-designed Schneider ES-65 glider
- Sukhoi Su-34, a Russian 2-seat fighter-bomber (nickname)
- Platypus (bullion coin), an Australian platinum bullion coin
- The Platypus Amphibious Jeep, a road/off-road/water vehicle by the Australian firm Amphibious Vehicle Design Studio
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Platypus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.