From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plaza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plaza is a Spanish word for a city square; it may more specifically refer to:
- Płaza, a village in Małopolska, Poland
- Plaza, North Dakota, a city in Mountrail County
- Plaza, Venezuela, a municipality in the state of Miranda
- Plaza Building (disambiguation)
- Plaza Hotel, New York City; for others see Plaza Hotel (disambiguation)
- Plaza Theatre (disambiguation)
- Plaza (album), a 2016 album by American psychedelic indie rock band Quilt
- Plymouth Plaza, an automobile sold in North America during the late 1950s.
- The Plaza (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Plaza"
- All pages with a title containing Plaza
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plaza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.