Pleading Act 1711
|Long title||An Act . . . for making the pleading of Deeds of Bargain and Sale enrolled and of Fee Farm Rents more easie.|
|Citation||10 Ann c 28|
The title from "to give" to "limited and" was repealed by section 1 of, and the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1887.
Sections 1 and 2 were repealed by section 1 of, and the Schedule to, the Statute Law Revision Act 1867.
- The citation of this Act by this short title was authorised by section 1 of, and Schedule 1 to, the Short Titles Act 1896. Due to the repeal of those provisions, it is now authorised by section 19(2) of the Interpretation Act 1978.
- These words are printed against this Act in the second column of Schedule 1 to the Short Titles Act 1896, which is headed "Title".
- Council of Law Reporting. The Law Reports. The Public General Statutes, with a list of the local and private Acts, passed in the thirtieth and thirty-first years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. London. 1867. Page 663. Note 1.
- The Public General Acts passed in the fiftieth and fifty-first years of the reign of Her Majesty Queen Victoria. HMSO. London. 1887. Page 313.
- The Law of Property (Amendment) Act 1924, section 10 and Schedule 10
- The Law of Property (Amendment) Act 1924, section 12(4)
- The Law of Property (Amendment) Act 1924, section 12(3)
|This legislation in the United Kingdom, or its constituent jurisdictions article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|