From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Plog may refer to:
- Anthony Plog (born 1947), American conductor, composer and trumpet player
- Stephen Plog, archaeologist and anthropologist specializing in pre-Columbian cultures of the American Southwest
- Plog Island, an island 1.9 km long in Prydz Bay, north of Lake Island and west of Breidnes Peninsula, Vestfold Hills
- LifeType, a blogging platform, originally developed under the name pLog
- plog, a Unix command related to the Point-to-Point Protocol daemon
- Plog, a photo delivery system worked on by scientist Rich Gossweiler
- Jobst Plog, director (1991–2008) of the broadcaster Norddeutscher Rundfunk
- a photo blog in photoblogging
- a specific type of blog referenced from an internet place link (plnkx) with location specific information
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.