From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Plough or plough in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plough (also spelt plow), may refer to:
- Plough, a tool used in farming for initial cultivation of soil
- Plough (unit), a unit of medieval measurement
- Plough, a name for the asterism Big Dipper, in the constellation of Ursa Major
- Plough, a form of backstaff, a device for steering a ship
- Plough, a pair of Contact shoe on a vehicle such as a tram, that draw power from a pair of rails (One positive, one negative to complete the circuit) underneath the road
- The Plough (magazine), a United Kingdom magazine
- Plough pose, a name for the Halasana pose in Yoga
- Plough, a bookbinding tool used to trim the edges of a book
- Plough, a slang term meaning to engage in sexual intercourse with
- Plough Publishing House (Bruderhof Communities)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plough.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.