From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plum refers to both a type of tree, and the fruit stemming from that tree.
Plum may also refer to:
- Given name
- Pelham Warner (nicknamed "Plum"; 1873–1963), British Test cricketer
- P. G. Wodehouse (nicknamed "Plum"; 1881–1975), British author and humorist
- Plum Johnson (born ?), Canadian writer and publisher
- Plum Lewis (1884–1976), South African cricketer
- Plum Mariko (born Mariko Umeda; 1967–1997), Japanese professional wrestler
- Plum Sykes (born 1969), British fashion writer and novelist
- Alois Plum (born 1935), German artist noted for working in mural and stained-glass mediums
- Amy Plum (born 1967), American–French young-adult fiction writer
- Carol Plum-Ucci (born 1957), American young-adult novelist and essayist
- Curtis Plum (born ?), American rap musician and producer
- Ego Plum (born Ernesto Guerrero; 1975), American composer, musician, visual artist, and record producer
- Frederick Plum (1887–1932), American sports shooter and Olympic competitor
- Fred Plum (1924–2010), American neurologist
- Ivan Plum (born 1992), Croatian footballer
- Kelsey Plum (born 1994), American basketball player
- Kenneth R. Plum (born 1941), American politician
- Milt Plum (born 1935), American football quarterback
- Nigel Plum (born 1983), Australian Rugby League footballer
- Polly Plum (pseudonym of Mary Ann Colclough; 1836–1885), New Zealand feminist and social reformer
- Seth Plum (1899–1969), English international footballer
- Thelma Plum (born ?), Indigenous Australian singer-songwriter
- Professor Plum, character in the game Cluedo (aka Clue)
- Stephanie Plum, protagonist of several novels by Janet Evanovich
- Victoria Plum, a children's literature character created by Angela Rippon
- Plum (color)
- PLUM keyboard
- Plum-coloured starling, a bird in sub-Saharan Africa.
- Raisins, to which the word referred in pre-Victorian times.
- Plumb (disambiguation)
- Plum Creek (disambiguation)
- Plum Island (disambiguation)
- Plumology (plumage science)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.