From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pocketbook in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pocketbook may refer to:
Pouch or bag
- Coin purse, a small money bag or pouch, made for carrying coins
- Hand bag, a large bag for carrying personal items
Art, entertainment, media
- "Pocketbook" (song), a 2009 single by Jennifer Hudson
- Paperback, a type of book binding often referred to as a "pocket book"
- Pocket edition, an abridged edition of a book made to be carried in the pocket
- Pocketbook (application), a Sydney-based free budget planner and personal finance app
Brands and companies
- PocketBook International, a maker of PocketBook brand e-book readers and tablet computers, and publisher of BookLand ebooks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pocketbook.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.