|Public Incorporated Listed on NASDAQ|
|Headquarters||Matthews, North Carolina|
|Products||Automated gaming systems|
PokerTek was a company that developed the PokerPro electronic poker table and Heads-Up Challenge video game, as well as related software applications.
The PokerPro table were introduced at casinos in dozens of countries as well as cruise ships. Introduction of PokerPro tables at Trump Plaza raised concerns among dealers about their job security.
Pokertek was the exclusive provider of automated poker tables for Harrah's Entertainment and Ameristar Casinos. Aristocrat Leisure was Pokertek's exclusive provider for countries outside of the United States and Canada.
PokerTek was sold to Multimedia Games of Austin, Texas in 2014 for $13,500,000.
- Wittkowski, Donald (August 18, 2008), "New electronic casino table games stir fears of job cuts, loss of tips", The Press of Atlantic City, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on September 6, 2008
- PokerTek Launches Heads-Up Challenge
- Harrah's Selects PokerTek as Its Exclusive Supplier for Automated Poker
- PokerTek Selected as Exclusive Supplier of Automated Poker Tables for Ameristar Casinos
- PokerTek's New Partnership and the PokerPro System Are Designed to Speed up Live Poker
- Bizjournals.com: PokerTek cashes in its chips