From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up polite society in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Polite society may refer to:
- The upper class (a euphemism)
- Polite society, the etiquette and manners of the upper class
- Polite Society, a 1995 novel by Melanie Sumner, winner of that year's Whiting Writers' Award
- A euphemism for someone who is licensed to carry a concealed weapon
- A U.S.-based Internet Radio Show on tkradionetwork.com
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polite society.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.