Jump to navigation Jump to search
Politeia (πολιτεία) is an Ancient Greek word with no single English translation.
Politeia may also refer to:
- Politeia (journal), South Africa academic journal
- Politeia (think tank), centre-right British political think tank
- Politeia (moth), genus of moth in the family Geometridae
- Politeia, Athens, neighbourhood in the north of Athens, Greece
- The Republic (Plato), or Politeia, book by Plato
- Politics (Aristotle), or Politeia, book by Aristotle
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Politeia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.