Jump to navigation Jump to search
Politeia (Greek: πολιτεία) is an Ancient Greek word with no single English translation.
Politeia may also refer to:
- Politeia (journal), a defunct South Africa academic journal
- Republic (Plato) (Greek: Politeia), a book by Plato
- Politeia (think tank), centre-right British political think tank
- Politeia (moth), a genus of moths in the family Geometridae
- Politeia, Athens, a neighbourhood in the north of Athens, Greece
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Politeia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.