From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pollock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pollock is an Atlantic fish of the genus Pollachius.
Pollock may also refer to:
- Pollok, Glasgow, Scotland
- Pollock, Louisiana, U.S.
- Pollock, Missouri, U.S.
- Pollock, South Dakota, U.S.
- Pollock, Texas, U.S.
- Pollock (surname)
- Jackson Pollock, an American abstract expressionist painter
- Steven Pollock, an American professor of physics
- Clan Pollock, an armigerous Scottish clan
- Pollock baronets
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- Pollock (film), about the painter Jackson Pollock
- Theragra, a genus of fish including the Alaska and Norway pollock
- Pollock Pines, California
- Pollock Castle
- Pollock Halls of Residence, Edinburgh University
- Pollock Halls (Penn State), residence halls at Penn State University
- Pollock Medal
- William E. Pollock Residence at the University of Wisconsin–Oshkosh
- Pollock v. Farmers' Loan & Trust Co. 157 U.S. 429 (1895), a tax case decided by the United States Supreme Court
- Polack (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pollock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.