Jump to navigation Jump to search
Poltergeist may refer to:
- Poltergeist, a troublesome spirit or ghost that manifests itself by moving and influencing objects
- Poltergeist (comics), fictional character, a mutant in the Marvel Comics Universe
- Poltergeist (planet) is the first exoplanet and pulsar planet that was discovered.
- Poltergeist (computer science), short-lived, typically stateless object used to perform initialization or to invoke methods in another, more permanent class
- Poltergeist (film series), series of horror films produced in the 1980s
- Poltergeist (roller coaster), steel roller coaster located at Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio, Texas
- Poltergeist (video game), an upcoming sequel to Nintendo's video game Geist
- Poltergeist: The Legacy, Canadian/American horror television series which ran from 1996 to 1999
- Regininha Poltergeist, a Brazilian model, performance artist and actress
- Poltergeist (album), release by Death metal band Deathchain
- Poltergeist (band), a Swiss thrash metal band that played from the late 1980s to early 1990s
- "Poltergeist", a song by Banks from the album The Altar
- "Poltergeist", a song by Deftones from the album Koi No Yokan
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Poltergeist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.