From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Polycarp may refer to:
- Polycarp, Bishop of Smyrna and Christian saint
- Polycarp (children's TV show host), children's TV show host in south Louisiana
- Saint-Polycarpe, a commune in the Aude department in southern France
- Saint-Polycarpe, Quebec, a municipality in the Vaudreuil-Soulanges Regional County Municipality in the Montérégie region in Quebec, Canada
- Polycarpus is also the conventional title of a compilation of Gregory of San Grisogono
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polycarp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.