From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An Argive, son of Hippomedon was called . Pausanias lists him as one of the Epigoni, who attacked Thebes in retaliation for the deaths of their fathers, the Seven Against Thebes, who died attempting the same thing.
- Prince Polydorus, son of the King Cadmus and goddess Harmonia, fathered Labdacus by his wife Nycteis.
- Prince Polydorus, a Trojan, was the King Priam's youngest son.
- Polydorus (son of Astyanax)
- Polydorus of Sparta (reigned from c. 741 to c. 665 BC)
In art, Polydorus was:
- One of the three Rhodian sculptors who created the sculpture Laocoön and His Sons and signed the Sperlonga sculptures