Polyot is a transliteration of the Russian term Полёт (meaning Flight) and can be transliterated as Polyot, Poljot or Polet. Polyot can refer to the following:
- Polet Airlines, an airline based in Voronezh, Russia
- Poljot, a brand of watches from the USSR, and now Russia
- Polyot (rocket), an interim orbital carrier rocket from the USSR
- Federal State Unitary Enterprise "Production Corporation "Polyot", a company based in Omsk, responsible for manufacture of the Antonov An-3 aircraft and Cosmos-3M space launch vehicle, amongst others
- Polyot-Sirena, the major Russian Global Distribution System
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Polyot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.