A pom-pom is a loose, fluffy, decorative ball or tuft of fibrous material, most often seen shaken by cheerleaders or worn atop a hat.
Pom-pom, pompom, pom pom, pom-pon or pompon may also refer to:
- François Pompon (1856–1933), a French sculptor
- Pom Pom (character), a fictional character from Super Mario 3D Land
- Pom Pom, a character in the Flash animated cartoon Homestar Runner
- QF 1 pounder pom-pom, an infantry gun of the Second Boer War
- QF 2 pounder naval gun, a British anti-aircraft gun in naval use
- USS Pompon (SS-267), a U.S. Navy submarine built during World War II
- Hericium erinaceus, known as the pom pom mushroom
- Pompon, the fish Anisotremus surinamensis, inspiration for the name of the submarine
- Eupatorium macrocephalum, aka Pompom Weed
- PomPom Games, an independent game developer
- Pom Pom (film), the English language title of a 1984 Chinese film (see Lucky Stars#Pom Pom)
- "Pom Poms" (song), a song by the Jonas Brothers
- pom pom (album), an album by Ariel Pink
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pom-pom.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.