From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up ponceau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Ponceau 2R (also called Xylidine ponceau or Ponceau G, among other synonyms), used in histology for staining
- Ponceau 3R, a delisted food colorant
- Ponceau 4R (known by more than 100 synonyms), a synthetic colourant used as a food colouring (E Number E124)
- Ponceau 6R (Ponceau 6R or Crystal ponceau 6R, among other synonyms), a food dye (E number E126) and a histology stain
- Ponceau S (also known as Acid Red 112 or C.I. 27195), a histology stain
- Ponceau SX, another name for Scarlet GN, once used as a food dye (E number E125)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ponceau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.