Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ponder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ponder can refer to:
- Bruce Ponder, Director of and Professor of Oncology at the Cancer Research UK Cambridge Research Institute
- Christian Ponder (born 1988), starting quarterback for the Minnesota Vikings football team
- Elmer Ponder (1893-1974), Major League Baseball pitcher
- James Ponder (1819–1897), an American merchant and politician
- Patricia Maxwell née Ponder (born 1942), American romance writer
- Samantha Ponder (born 1987), American sportscaster and wife of Christian Ponder
- William Ponder (1893-1947), American World War I flying ace
- William David Ponder (1855–1933), South Australian politician
- Winston Ponder (born c. 1944), Australian malacologist (studier of molluscs)
- Ponder, Missouri, a ghost town
- Ponder, Texas, a town in the United States
- Ponder (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse and 1956 Kentucky Derby winner
- Glen Ponder, a character in the UK comedy series Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Ponder Stibbons, a character from Terry Pratchett's Diskworld series.
- Permanent brain (or "pondering"), the usage of the opponent's time for thinking in turn-based games
- "Ponder", a song by Knuckle Puck from their 2015 album Copacetic
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ponder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.