Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pontianak most commonly refers to:
- Pontianak, a city in West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Pontianak (folklore), a supernatural being in Malay folklore
Pontianak may also refer to:
- Pontianak Regency, a regency in West Kalimantan
- the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Pontianak
- Pontianak Malay, a variant of the Malay language
- Pontianak Sultanate, a former state in Indonesia
- Asia/Pontianak, a time zone
Pontianak is also part of the name of the single districts of Pontianak city:
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pontianak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.