From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pontianak commonly refers to:
- Pontianak, a city in West Kalimantan, Indonesia
- Pontianak (folklore), a supernatural being in Malay folklore
Pontianak may also refer to:
- Pontianak Regency, a regency in West Kalimantan
- the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Pontianak
- Pontianak Malay, a variant of the Malay language
- Pontianak Sultanate, a former state in Indonesia
- Asia/Pontianak, a time zone
Pontianak is also part of the name of the single districts of Pontianak city:
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pontianak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.