400 West Oneida Street|
Portage, Wisconsin 53901
|Line(s)||Canadian Pacific Railroad Tomah Subdivision|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Connections||Lamers Bus Lines|
|Passengers (2017)||9,077 16.6% (Amtrak)|
Portage is an Amtrak intercity train station in Portage, Wisconsin, served by Amtrak's daily Empire Builder service. The depot is a small square brick structure constructed during the Amtrak era, that is located near a Canadian Pacific Railway office (which occupies what was formerly the Portage passenger depot.) There are no station staff in Portage. In October 2011 Lamers Bus Lines began offering a daily stop at the station, with service between Madison and Wausau.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2017, State of Wisconsin" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2017. Retrieved 16 December 2017.
- "New Service Provides Amtrak Access To Green Bay, Madison & Wausau". WMTV. October 17, 2011. Retrieved 2011-10-17.
- Amtrak – Stations – Portage, WI
- Portage Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Portage, WI (POG) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This Wisconsin train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|