|Look up portion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portion may refer to:
- Dominant portion, in real estate appraising
- "Portions for Foxes", an indie rock song
- Marriage portion, another term for dowry.
- Serving size, the typical amount of a certain food eaten (or recommended for eating) at one seating
- All pages beginning with "Portion"
- All pages with a title containing Portion
- Cavernous portion (disambiguation), in physiology
- Petrous portion (disambiguation), in physiology
- Portion control (disambiguation)
- Fragment (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
- Piece (disambiguation)
- Segment (disambiguation)
- Slice (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.