Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up portion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Portion may refer to:
- Dominant portion, in real estate appraising
- Marriage portion, another term for dowry.
- Serving size, the typical amount of a certain food eaten (or recommended for eating) at one seating
- All pages with titles beginning with Portion
- All pages with titles containing Portion
- Cavernous portion (disambiguation), in physiology
- Petrous portion (disambiguation), in physiology
- Portion control (disambiguation)
- Fragment (disambiguation)
- Part (disambiguation)
- Piece (disambiguation)
- Segment (disambiguation)
- Slice (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Portion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.