Portsea Passenger Service
|Parent||Ventura Bus Lines|
|Service area||South Eastern Melbourne|
|Service type||Bus operator|
|Fleet||45 (April 2014)|
|Chief executive||Andrew Cornwall|
As at April 2014 the fleet consisted of 45 buses coaches. Portsea Passenger Service adopted the same cream and three blues as Peninsula Bus Lines. It has since adopted the standard white with red and yellow flashes of Grenda Corporation.
- Melbourne Metropolitan Bus Operators and Fleet Listings. Melbourne: Bus & Coach Society of Victoria. 1991. p. 24.
- "Victorian Buses in the Eighties" Australian Bus Panorama 6/2 September 1990 page 13
- Grenda Announcement 18/11/2011 Grenda Corporation 18 November 2011
- The man with the golden handshake The Australian 10 March 2012
- Grenda Corporation - Portsea Passenger Transport Australian Bus Fleet Lists