|Look up posey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A posey (or posy/posie) can be a small flower bouquet and is usually tied with a colored ribbon. They can be used as a hairpiece, they can be pinned to an item of clothing like a dress or a suit, or they can be used for decorations on a dinner table . As a surname it is of French and English origins, originating and or derived from the Greek word Desposyni.
Posey may also refer to:
- Posey (surname)
- Posey (Paiute) - Paiute chief, lived 1860s to 1923
- Posey, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Clinton County
- Posey, Texas, an unincorporated community in Lubbock County
- Posey, West Virginia
- Posey County, Indiana
- Posey vest, a type of medical restraint
- Posey Rorer, an old-time musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.