|Look up posey in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A posey (or posy/posie) can be a small flower bouquet and is usually tied with a colored ribbon. They can be used as a hairpiece, they can be pinned to an item of clothing like a dress or a suit, or they can be used for decorations on a dinner table . As a surname it is of French and English origins, originating and or derived from the Greek word Desposyni.
Posey may also refer to:
- Posey (surname)
- Posey (Paiute) - Paiute chief, lived 1860s to 1923
- Posey, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Clinton County
- Posey, Texas, an unincorporated community in Lubbock County
- Posey, West Virginia
- Posey County, Indiana
- Posey vest, a type of medical restraint
- Posey Rorer, an old-time musician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Posey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.