From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Possibly)
"Possibly" redirects here. For the former Wikipedia process, see Wikipedia:Possibly unfree files.
|Look up possibility, possible, or possibly in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Possibility may refer to:
- Probability, the measure of the likelihood that an event will occur
- Epistemic possibility, a topic in philosophy and modal logic
- Possibility theory, a mathematical theory for dealing with certain types of uncertainty and is an alternative to probability theory
- Subjunctive possibility, (also called alethic possibility) is a form of modality studied in modal logic.
- Logical possibility, a proposition that will depend on the system of logic being considered, rather than on the violation of any single rule
- Possible (Italy), a political party in Italy
- Possible Peru, a political party in Peru
- Possible Peru Alliance, an electoral alliance in Peru
- Kim Possible, a US children's TV series
- The Possible, a 2006 film
- The Possible (band), a Japanese band
- Possibility Pictures, a film production company which made the 2010 film Letters to God
- "Possibility" (song), a 2009 song by Lykke Li
- All pages beginning with "possib"
- All pages with a title containing possib*
- Impossible (disambiguation)
- Possibilities (disambiguation)
- Possible Worlds (disambiguation)
- Category:Possibly living people
- Absolutely (disambiguation)
- Definitely (disambiguation)
- Maybe (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Possibility.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.