Postage stamps and postal history of Kiribati
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Republic of Kiribati, is an island nation located in the central tropical Pacific Ocean. It is composed of 32 atolls and one raised coral island, dispersed over 3.5 million square kilometres, and straddling the equator.
- Postage stamps and postal history of the Gilbert and Ellice Islands
- Postage stamps and postal history of Tuvalu
- Jeremy Lifsey (2008-02-22). "The Lost Islands of Oceania". Philatelicdatabase.com. Retrieved 2011-02-07.
- Vernon, D.H. (2001). Philatelic Handbook of the Gilbert & Ellice Islands. London: Pacific Islands Study Circle.
- Proud, Edward B. The Postal History of the Gilbert and Ellice Islands and New Hebrides - Postal History of the British Colonies S. No. 43. International Postal Museum. ISBN 9781872465845.
|This philatelic article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|