(Redirected from Pot (disambiguation))
|Look up pot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pot may refer to:
- Flowerpot, a container in which plants are cultivated
- Pottery, ceramic ware made by potters
- A type of cookware
- Ken Jones Aerodrome, IATA airport code POT
- Palestinian Occupied Territories, the West Bank
- Pontefract Tanshelf railway station, England; National Rail station code POT
- Cor Pot (born 1951), Dutch football manager and player
- Philippe Pot (1428–1493), Burgundian nobleman, military leader, and diplomat
- Pol Pot (1925–1998), leader of the communist Khmer Rouge in Kampuchea or Cambodia
Art, entertainment, and media
Computing and technology
- .pot, a template file extension used by the GNU gettext program
- .pot, file extension for Microsoft PowerPoint template files
- Pot, a ceramic insulator supporting an electric conductor rail to provide electric traction power to trains
- Potentiometer, a variable resistor, informally known as a "pot" or "trim pot"
- Pot, a slang term for the drug cannabis (marijuana)
- Pot., the abbreviation for the orchid genus Potinara
- Chytroi ("The Pots"), the last day of the Anthesteria in ancient Athens
- Pot, a 285ml beer glass
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan, stock symbol: POT
- Pot belly, informally known as a "pot"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.