From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pout in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pout may refer to:
- A facial expression
- Facial expression of Air kiss
- a commune in Thiès Region, western Senegal
- Trisopterus luscus or Pouting, a fish in the family Gadidae
- Ocean pout, a kind of eelpout in the family Zoarcidae
|Look up pouting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pouting may refer to:
- Pouting, a contraction of the muscles in the lips, either voluntarily or as a result of a snout reflex
- Pouting (fish), a fish found along the European coast
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pout.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.