Power Home Remodeling
|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2015)|
Power Remodeling Group Logo
|Founder||Jeff Kaliner, Adam Kaliner|
|Headquarters||Chester, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Corey Schiller, CEO & Partner, Asher Raphael, Co-CEO & Partner|
|Products||Windows, siding, entry doors, roofing, attic insulation, gutters and gutter protection, solar panels.|
|Revenue||US$ 375 million (2015)|
Number of employees
The company serves residents throughout the United States. Power is a privately held company with 11 business locations serving Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, Washington D.C., Wisconsin and Virginia.
Power Home Remodeling was founded in 1992. Since then, Power has installed energy-saving and environmentally friendly exterior remodeling projects for over 275,000 homeowners. In 2015, Qualified Remodeler listed Power as the largest residential re-roofer and the fourth largest home remodeler in the United States. Inc. Magazine has also named Power as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States for six consecutive years.
Awards and Recognitions
In 2015, Power Home Remodeling received numerous rewards relating to its workplace culture, including being recognized by Fortune Magazine as the #1 Workplace for Millennials in the United States. Power was also recognized as being the #1 Workplace for Camaraderie by Fortune and was ranked #15 on Glassdoor’s 2016 Best Places to Work list. The company’s leadership was also recognized for Power’s recent success, with Co-CEOs Corey Schiller and Asher Raphael earning spots on Glassdoor’s 2015 list of Highest Rated CEOs.
Selling Power Magazine named Power the 13th ‘Best Company To Sell For’ in the United States, above a variety of companies including Google, Microsoft and Xerox. This marks the third consecutive year Power has been recognized on Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For” list.
Aside from recognition for workplace environment, Power Home Remodeling received 15 Angie’s List Super Service Awards across its 10 territories, an award that recognizes exemplary service and is only given companies who receive consistently excellent customer reviews.
- "Power Home Remodeling Group". Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "Power Home Remodeling Group expansion into Detroit expected to create about 100 jobs". mlive.com. 2014-08-05. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "PA: Home Remodeling Company Will Relocate HQ to Chester, Create More Tham 250 Jobs | Trade and Industry Development". Tradeandindustrydev.com. 2011-01-13. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- "Top 500 Remodelers 2015". Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- Roberts, Daniel. "AREERS 100 BEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR Power Home Remodeling named the Best Workplace for Millennials". Fortune. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "50 Best Workplaces For Camaraderie". Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "Glassdoor’s Highest Rated CEOs 2015". Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "50 Best Companies To Sell For 2015".