Power Home Remodeling Group
|Founder||Jeff Kaliner, Adam Kaliner|
|Headquarters||Chester, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Corey Schiller, CEO & Partner, Asher Raphael, CSO & Partner|
|Products||Windows, Siding, Entry Doors, Roofing, Attic Insulation, Gutters, Gutter Protection and Garage Doors.|
|Revenue||US$ 242 million (2013)|
Number of employees
Power Home Remodeling Group is an American corporation headquartered in Chester, Pennsylvania, that provides services predominantly related to remodeling energy and cost-saving exterior services through its various service divisions. The company serves residents throughout the United States. It is a privately held company with nine business locations serving Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Wisconsin and Virginia. 
Power Home Remodeling Group (formerly known as Power Windows and Siding) was founded in 1992. Since 1992, the company has installed energy-saving and environment friendly exterior remodeling projects to over 125,000 homeowners. The company offers products including windows, siding, roofing, entry doors, attic insulation, gutters and gutter protection.
In 2014, Qualified Re modeler Magazine listed the company as the largest residential re-roofer, and fourth largest exterior home re-modeler, in the United States. It has been named as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine and the 13th fastest in the Philadelphia region.
Awards and Recognitions
In 2013 & 2014 Power Home Remodeling Group received Angie's List Super Service Award. The Super Service Award is the highest honor given annually to the top five percent of qualifying businesses on Angie’s List, the nation’s leading provider of consumer reviews on service providers.
Selling Power Magazine has named Power Home Remodeling Group the 15th best company to sell for in the United States, above a variety of companies including Google, Microsoft and Xerox. This marks the second consecutive year Power has been recognized on Selling Power’s “50 Best Companies to Sell For” list.
The company has also been mentioned, on multiple occasions, as one of the "top places to work" in various markets. In 2013, the company was ranked No. 2 on the Baltimore Sun’s 2013 Top Workplaces list, No. 12 on the Boston Globe’s 2013 Top Places to Work list, No. 5 on the Connecticut Post’s “Top Workplaces 2013” list, and No. 8 on NJ Biz’s 2014 “Best Places to Work in New Jersey” list in the large company category.
- Post a Comment (2011-09-27). "Power Home Remodeling Group expands to Massachusetts". Home Channel News. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- Fri, Apr 27, 2012, 4:36 PM EDT - U.S. Markets closed (2012-03-15). "Power Home Remodeling Group™ Named 2011 Ideal Employer - Yahoo! Finance". Finance.yahoo.com. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:31 am (2012-03-15). "Power Home Remodeling Group named 2011 Ideal Employer by SBN Philadelphia - www.phillyburbs.com: Décor & Design". www.phillyburbs.com. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- "Power Home Remodeling Group - Chester, PA - The Inc.5000". Inc.com. 1970-01-01. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- August 05, 2014 (2014-08-05). "Power Home Remodeling Group expansion into Detroit expected to create about 100 jobs". mlive.com. Retrieved 2014-08-05.
- "PA: Home Remodeling Company Will Relocate HQ to Chester, Create More Tham 250 Jobs | Trade and Industry Development". Tradeandindustrydev.com. 2011-01-13. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- "Power Home Remodeling Group Earns Angie’s List Super Service Award". powerhrg.com. 2014-03-13. Retrieved 2014-03-13.