From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Power pack may refer to:
- Power Pack (battery series), a line of multi-cell batteries originally manufactured by Everready
- Powerpack (drivetrain), a term for a modular powertrain, particularly in heavy-duty uses such as construction, military, and railways
- Powerpack (rocket engine), the set of turbopumps and valves that provides the fuel-oxidizer mix to the injectors and combustion chamber of a liquid rocket engine.
- Powerpack (Tesla) a 100 kWh rechargeable lithium-ion battery for industrial usage
- A series of batteries (or battery cells) also called a battery pack
- A power supply (especially in the context of model trains, slot cars, and other hobbies)
- A radioisotope thermoelectric generator
Entertainment and media
- Power Pack, Marvel Comics' preteen superhero team
- A science fiction term for an advanced battery pack or other power supply
- Operation Power Pack, a United States military action in the Dominican Republic in 1965
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Power pack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.