This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Other estates that were abolished in 1950
Presently, Pratapgarh district consist some other estate are as follow,
Amargarh estate was established by Raja Amar Singh. Raja Amar Singh and Raja Jabbar Singh of Ramganj Estate were real brothers. Amargarh estate consisted of 111 talukas and Ramganj estate consisted of 109 talukas. In 1860 soldiers of Amargarh estate defeated British army and captured their battle guns.
- Raja Pratap Bahadur Singh (1889–1921): Vice president of British Indian Association between 1911 and 1918.
- Raja Ajit Pratap Singh (1921–2000): Parliamentarian of 3rd & 4th Loksabha.
- Abhay Pratap Singh: Member of Parliament of 10th Loksabha.
- Raja Bajrang Bahadur Singh (1905–1970): Governor of Himachal Pradesh.
- Raghuraj Pratap Singh alias Raja Bhaiya (1967): Member of Legislative Assembly and Cabinet Minister of Uttar Pradesh.