|Member of the House of Representatives|
|Assumed office |
20 November 2018
|Born||2 July 1965|
Travnik, SR Bosnia and Herzegovina, SFR Yugoslavia
|Political party||Our Party|
|Residence||Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina|
|Alma mater||Faculty of Law, University of Sarajevo|
Kojović, a Bosnian Serb, was born in Travnik in 1965. He graduated in 1988 at the Faculty of Law in Sarajevo. Before the Yugoslav Wars, he worked as a journalist for Yutel, and from 1991 he worked as a reporter for Reuters, covering wars in Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina. Kojović was not a member of the Army of the Republic of Bosnia and Herzegovina, but he worked as a war correspondent. Later he worked as war correspondent across the world.
In 2010, he was elected to the Sarajevo Cantonal Assembly. In 2014, Kojović was again elected to the Cantonal Assembly and also to the Federal House of Representatives. On 16 May 2015, Kojović became the new President of Our Party, succeeding Dennis Gratz. In November 2018, he became a member of the national House of Representatives.
On 25 June 2021, Kojović surprisingly resigned from his position as the President of Our Party, stating "The reasons are of a personal nature and I sincerely hope that there will be no malicious speculations and conspiracy theories in this regard", but adding that he is staying "as a dedicated member of Our Party." However, only three days later, on 28 June, he decided to stay as the party's president until its scheduled congress in September 2021. Finally, at the party's congress, held on 4 September, Kojović was succeeded as president by Edin Forto.
- "Čovjek za specijalne zadatke! Znate li da je Kojović bio u ekipi koja je hvatala Saddama?". deblokada.com. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "Kojović: Srbi nemaju problem sa identitetom, nego sa Dodikom". N1. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- D.Be. (25 June 2021). "Predrag Kojović: Odluku o ostavci sam donio još prije nekoliko mjeseci" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 25 June 2021.
- M.G. (28 June 2021). "Kojović ostaje na čelu Naše stranke do kongresa u septembru" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 28 June 2021.
- N.V. (4 September 2021). "Edin Forto je novi predsjednik Naše stranke" (in Bosnian). Klix.ba. Retrieved 4 September 2021.