||This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
5 October 1937 |
College House of University of Colombo Sri Lanka
|Education||Nalanda College Colombo,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
|Known for||Cricket Commentries|
|Parent(s)||Don Ranoris Epasinghe & Habaragamu Ralalage Podi Nona Peiris|
Early life and education
His first commentary as a cricket commentator was in 1971 Royal–Thomian where he did commentary together with Palitha Perera. Premasara was also the cricket commentator at Sri Lanka's ever first test match, 100th and 150th.
- "Darling we aren't too old, though we pass the Jubilee Gold". Sunday Observer. Retrieved 2009-06-25.
- ප්රේමසර ඈපාසිංහ
- "Noble Teachers". Nalanda College Buddhist Association. Archived from the original on January 8, 2013. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "To Sir with Love: T. Candaswamy, Master-in-Charge of Cricket and PoG, Nalanda Vidyalaya". island.lk. 2009-10-23. Retrieved 22 August 2012.
- "To Sir with Love". dailynews.lk. 2009-02-28. Retrieved 22 August 2012.[not in citation given]
- "28th Battle of the Maroons". Battle of the Maroons. Retrieved July 2014. Check date values in: