(Redirected from Premier (automobile))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up premier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premier is the head of government.
Premier may also refer to:
- Premier Automobiles Limited, an Indian automobile manufacturer
- Premier Motor Manufacturing Company, a defunct US automobile manufacturer
- Eagle Premier, a car made by the Chrysler Corporation from 1988 to 1992
- Holden Premier, a car made in Australia from 1962 to 1980
- Premier Radio, a radio station in London
- DJ Premier an influential hip-hop DJ and producer
- The Premiers, 1960s garage band who performed "Farmer John"
- Premier, a British maker of high quality Jazz and Rock drum kits.
- Premier Foods, a British-based food manufacturer
- Premier Health Partners, a hospital network company based in Dayton, Ohio
- Premier Dead Sea, an Israeli cosmetics company manufacturing products with ingredients sourced from Dead Sea
- Premier Percussion Limited, a Leicestershire-based manufacturer of drums and percussion instruments
- Multivox Premier, a New York based manufacturer of guitars, instruments and amplifiers
- Premier Rides, a rollercoaster manufacturing company based in Millersvile, Maryland, USA
- Premier Stores, a symbol group of retailers in the United Kingdom
- Premier, Bell County, Kentucky
- Premier, Switzerland, a town in Switzerland
- Premier, British Columbia, an abandoned mining town in British Columbia, Canada
- Premier (cigarette), a smokeless cigarette released by the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Beechcraft Premier, a jet aircraft made by Hawker Beechcraft
- Premier Sports, a group of sports television channels broadcasting in United Kingdom
- WTA Premier tournaments, the elite category of tournaments on the Women's Tennis Association
- Premier League (disambiguation)
- Premiere, a first performance
- Premiere (disambiguation)
- Premiership (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.