From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up premier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premier is the head of government.
Premier may also refer to:
- Premier Automobiles Limited, an Indian automobile manufacturer
- Premier Motor Manufacturing Company, a defunct US automobile manufacturer
- Eagle Premier, a car made by the Chrysler Corporation from 1988 to 1992
- Holden Premier, a car made in Australia from 1962 to 1980
- Premier Radio, a radio station in London
- DJ Premier an influential hip-hop DJ and producer
- The Premiers, 1960s garage band who performed "Farmer John"
- Premier, a British maker of high quality Jazz and Rock drum kits.
- Premier Foods, a British-based food manufacturer
- Premier Health Partners, a hospital network company based in Dayton, Ohio
- Premier Dead Sea, an Israeli cosmetics company manufacturing products with ingredients sourced from Dead Sea
- Premier Percussion Limited, a Leicestershire-based manufacturer of drums and percussion instruments
- Multivox Premier, a New York based manufacturer of guitars, instruments and amplifiers
- Premier Rides, a rollercoaster manufacturing company based in Millersvile, Maryland, USA
- Premier Stores, a symbol group of retailers in the United Kingdom
- Premier, Bell County, Kentucky
- Premier, Switzerland, a town in Switzerland
- Premier, British Columbia, an abandoned mining town in British Columbia, Canada
- Premier (cigarette), a smokeless cigarette released by the R.J. Reynolds Tobacco Company
- Beechcraft Premier, a jet aircraft made by Hawker Beechcraft
- Premier Sports, a group of sports television channels broadcasting in United Kingdom
- WTA Premier tournaments, the elite category of tournaments on the Women's Tennis Association
- Premier League (disambiguation)
- Premiere, a first performance
- Premiere (disambiguation)
- Premiership (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.