|Revenue||see Booker Group|
|Slogan||A great deal more from your local store|
|This section requires expansion. (August 2015)|
Premier is the UK’s leading symbol group with over 2,400 stores nationwide. All Premier stores are independently owned by retailers, and are generally local convenience stores, stocking branded and own brand products such as Euro Shopper and Happy Shopper.
- Beth Brooks (3 September 2014). "Premier readies first-ever TV ad campaign". The Grocer. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Walker, Gaelle (10 December 2012). "Euro Shopper sales hit £150m". conveniencestore.co.uk. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Our Brands - Euro Shopper - Premier Stores". Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- Lenane, Joe (23 June 2014). "Premier, the UK’s number one symbol group, has opened its first store in Northern Ireland.". NFRN. Retrieved 27 October 2014.
- "Our Brands - Happy Shopper - Premier Stores". Retrieved 27 October 2014.
|This retail business article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a company of the UK is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|