Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up premium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Premium may refer to:
- Premium (marketing), a promotional item that can be received for a small fee when redeeming proofs of purchase that come with or on retail products
- Risk premium, the monetary difference between the guaranteed return and the possible return on an investment
- Premium segment / Premium pricing high-price brands or services in marketing, e.g.:
- Premium Saltines, a Nabisco brand of saltine crackers
- Premium tax credit, a refundable tax credit in the United States, part of a host of Affordable Care Act tax provisions
- Insurance premium
- Premium Bond, a type of bond available in the United Kingdom
- a grade of gasoline with the highest octane rating
- Buyer's premium, a charge to be paid in addition to the cost of an item
- Premium (film), a 2006 film starring Dorian Missick and Zoe Saldana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Premium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.