Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pretense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretense or pretence may refer to:
- pretexting (social engineering)
- "Pretense" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Pretense", a song by Knuckle Puck from their 2015 album Copacetic
- "Pretence", a song by Jolin Tsai from her 2006 album Dancing Diva
- a pretender's claim to the throne
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.