From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pretense in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretense or pretence, may refer to:
- pretexting (social engineering)
- "Pretense" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Pretense", a song by Knuckle Puck from their 2015 album Copacetic
- "Pretence", a song by Jolin Tsai from the 2006 album Dancing Diva
- a pretender's claim to the throne
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.