From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pretty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretty may refer to:
- Beauty, the quality of being pleasing, especially to look at
- Physical attractiveness, of a person's physical features
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pretty (advertisement), a 2006 television advertisement for Nike Women
- "Pretty (Ugly Before)", a song on the Elliott Smith album From a Basement on the Hill
- "Pretty", a song on the Gigolo Aunts album Tales from the Vinegar Side
- "Pretty", a song on the Korn album Follow the Leader
- "Pretty", a song on The Cranberries album Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?
- "Pretty", a song by Nicole Scherzinger that leaked in 2016.
- Pretty Baby (disambiguation)
- Pretty Boy (disambiguation)
- Pretty Creek
- Pretty Lady (disambiguation)
- Beauty (disambiguation)
- Charles Fenn Pretty (1865–1940), forestry businessman in British Columbia
- David Pretty (born 1951), former Australian rules footballer
- Diane Pretty (1958-2002), British euthanasia campaigner
- Donald Pretty (born 1936), Canadian rower
- Edith Pretty (1883-1942), English landowner and amateur archaeologist
- Walter Pretty (1909-1975), Royal Air Force air marshal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.