Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pretty in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretty may refer to:
- Beauty, the quality of being pleasing, especially to look at
- Physical attractiveness, of a person's physical features
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Pretty (advertisement), a 2006 television advertisement for Nike Women
- "Pretty (Ugly Before)", a song on the Elliott Smith album From a Basement on the Hill
- "Pretty", a song on the Gigolo Aunts album Tales from the Vinegar Side
- "Pretty", a song on the Korn album Follow the Leader
- "Pretty", a song on the Nicky Byrne album Sunlight
- "Pretty", a song on The Cranberries album Everybody Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't We?
- "Pretty", a song by Nicole Scherzinger that leaked in 2016.
- Pretty Baby (disambiguation)
- Pretty Boy (disambiguation)
- Pretty Creek
- Pretty Lady (disambiguation)
- Beauty (disambiguation)
- Charles Fenn Pretty (1865–1940), forestry businessman in British Columbia
- David Pretty (born 1951), former Australian rules footballer
- Diane Pretty (1958-2002), British euthanasia campaigner
- Wayne Pretty (born 1936), Canadian rower
- Edith Pretty (1883-1942), English landowner and amateur archaeologist
- Walter Pretty (1909-1975), Royal Air Force air marshal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretty.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.