From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pretty boy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pretty Boy may refer to:
- Prettyboy Reservoir in Baltimore County, Maryland, USA
- Pretty Boy Floyd, nickname for American gangster and bank robber Charles Arthur Floyd
- "Pretty Boy", nickname for boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- "Pretty Boy", nickname for professional wrestler Larry Hennig
- "Pretty Boy", nickname for professional wrestler Doug Somers
- "Pretty Boy" (Danity Kane song), from the 2008 album Welcome to the Dollhouse
- "Pretty Boy", a song by Erreway from the 2003 album Señales
- "Pretty Boy", a song by M2M from the 2000 album Shades of Purple
- "Pretty Boy", a song by Juniel from the 2013 album Fall in L
- "Pretty Boy", a song by the Spanish singer Edurne from the 2013 album Climax
- "Pretty Boy" (short story), by Orson Scott Card as part of the Ender's Game series
- Pretty Boy (comics), a Marvel Comics character
- Pretty Man, a South Korean television romantic comedy also known as Pretty Boy
- "Pretty Boys and Pretty Girls", 1988 single by Book of Love
- Prettyman (disambiguation)
- Pretty Girl (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pretty Boy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.