From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
6.0.7  / January 29, 2016
|Type||Java, JSF, Ajax|
|License||Apache License 2.0 |
|PrimeFaces 0.8.1||2009-02-23||Introduced Captcha and resizable components and AJAX tab loading features were also added.|
|PrimeFaces 0.8.2||2009-03-26||Enhanced Carousel component.|
|PrimeFaces 0.8.3||2009-04-23||YUI upgraded to 2.7.0.|
|PrimeFaces 0.9.0||2009-06-15||Initial adoption of jQuery JS library for creating PrimeFaces widgets.|
|PrimeFaces 0.9.1||2009-08-04||New components such as Drag&Drop, Media, InputMask, Dock, outputPanel and many features for existing components.|
|PrimeFaces 0.9.2||2009-09-07||Layout and TabSwitch components.|
|PrimeFaces 0.9.3||2009-10-05||TouchFaces mobile UI kit, five new components (PickList, HotKey, VirtualKeyboard and reimplemented FileUpload, Tooltip components), improved portlet support, enhanced datatable and various improvements.|
|PrimeFaces 1.0.0 and 2.0.0||2010-02-15||First release with production ready status and suitability for JSF 2.0.|
|PrimeFaces 1.0.1 and 2.0.1||2010-04-19||New components (Dashboard, ProgressBar, MenuButton, Focus and ContextMenu), Spring WebFlow support and Security EL Extensions.|
|PrimeFaces 1.0.2 and 2.0.2||2010-05-31||New components (TreeTable, DataGrid, TimeLine and Spreadsheet)|
|PrimeFaces 1.1 and 2.1||2010-07-26||Last release targeting JSF 1.2.|
|PrimeFaces 2.2||2011-02-07||Initial portlet support enhancements, jQuery 1.43 and jQuery UI 1.8.5.|
|PrimeFaces 3.0||2012-01-04||Fully reworked architecture for JSF 2.0, Update PrimePUSH and PrimeFaces Mobile, new components (TimeLine, FeedReader, Sheet, Subtable and new chart types).|
|PrimeFaces 3.1||2012-02-06||Accessibility enhancements for WAI-ARIA.|
|PrimeFaces 3.2||2012-03-12||New widget architecture, Themes upgrade, brand new components (BlockUI, MegaMenu, SplitButton, DefaultButton).|
|PrimeFaces 3.3||2012-05-29||Partial Submit and Selector API.|
|PrimeFaces 3.4||2012-09-03||Enhanced PrimePUSH framework based on Atmosphere based, Upgrade to jQuery 1.8.1 and jQuery UI 1.8.23.|
|PrimeFaces 3.5||2013-02-04||RTL Support, accessibility improvements, new components(Clock, Horizontal Tree)and many features for existing components.|
|PrimeFaces 4.0||2013-10-03||JSF 2.2 Support, Client Side Validation Framework, Dialog Framework, Search Expressions, Deferred Loading, brand new HTML5 FileUpload, new components(fragment, multiSelectListbox, sticky) and many features for existing components.|
|PrimeFaces 5.0||2014-05-05||Brand new chart API, new components(DataScroller, Cache, Spotlight, ColumnToggler and ContentFlow), Exception handler, PrimeFaces mobile(PFM) reimplementation, improved PrimePUSH, accessibility enhancements and many features for existing components.|
|PrimeFaces 5.1||2014-10-06||New components (Ribbon, InputSwitch, Barcode, and GridCSS), accessibility improvements and many features for existing components.|
|PrimeFaces 5.2||2015-04-08||New components (Diagram and Steps), accessibility enhancements and many features for existing components.|
|PrimeFaces 5.3||2015-10-19||New components (Signature Component and DragDrop Support for Touch Enabled Devices).|
- Over 100 UI components
- Ajax Framework
- Mobile UI Kit
- Push Framework
- Dialog Framework
- Client Side Validation
- Theme Engine
- Search Expression Framework
- Use of UI components and their features is demonstrated through the online PrimeFaces showcase. Showcase is downloadable at downloads page.
- There is an official guide provided by the PrimeFaces Team as the reference documentation.
- PrimeFaces PrimeFaces Blog is used to announce news about PrimeFaces.
- Community Forum is the official forum for users.
- Issue Tracker at GitHub is used to track the development.
- Migration Guide at GitHub.
- The official Twitter account is @primefaces.
- PrimeFaces CookBook (2013)
- PrimeFaces Starter (2013)
- PrimeFaces Beginner's guide (2013)
- Learning PrimeFaces Extensions Development (2014)
- PrimeFaces Blueprints (2014)
- Other JSF component libraries
- http://blog.primefaces.org/?p=4164. Retrieved 27 October 2016. Missing or empty
- "PrimeFaces". Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "PrimeTek - Home". Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.". Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- "What happened to YUI4JSF". 9 January 2009. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- PrimeFaces in the Enterprise, Josh Juneau, Oracle Technology Network, April 2014
- "PrimeFaces 2.2RC1 Upgrades JQuery - JAXenter". 3 November 2010. Retrieved 30 July 2016.
- official guide
- PrimeFaces PrimeFaces Blog
- Community Forum
- Packt Publishing
- "All Books and eBooks - PACKT Books". Retrieved 30 July 2016.