Prince of Wales (disambiguation)
Prince of Wales is the title traditionally given to the heir apparent to the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom. It originated as the title of independent princes of Wales in the 12th and 13th centuries.
- It is currently used by Charles, Prince of Wales.
- The previous holder, Charles' great-uncle, became Edward VIII, later Duke of Windsor.
- Albert Edward who became Edward VII held the title longer than any other in history.
- George IV of the United Kingdom (1762–1830)
In the 12th–15th centuries it at times referred to:
Prince of Wales may also refer to:
- Prince of Wales, New Brunswick, Canada
- Prince of Wales Bridge between Ottawa, Ontario, and Gatineau, Quebec, Canada
- Prince of Wales Fort, historic HBC fort at Churchill, Manitoba, Canada
- Prince of Wales Hotel, Alberta, Canada
- Prince of Wales Island (disambiguation), one of four islands in Northern America and Australasia
- Prince of Wales Strait, in the Northwest Territories of Canada separating Banks Island to the northwest from Victoria Island to the southeast
- Cape Prince of Wales, the westernmost point of the North American mainland
- Prince of Wales Mountains, a mountain range on Ellesmere Island, Nunavut, Canada
- Prince of Wales Range, mountain range on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada
- HMS Prince of Wales, several ships of the Royal Navy; most famously:
- HMS Prince of Wales (53), a battleship that Japanese bombers sank in December 1941
- Prince of Wales (EIC ship) - several ships that served the British East India Company (EIC) at various times and in various fashions
- Prince of Wales (1786 ship), convict transport ship of the First Fleet to Australia
- HM Packet Ship Prince of Wales - see The Sinking of the Rochdale and the Prince of Wales
- PS Prince of Wales, a paddle steamer in service 1886–96
- Prince of Wales Secondary School in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Prince of Wales Public School (Barrie), a public school in Barrie, Ontario
- Prince of Wales Public School (Belleville), a public school in Belleville, Ontario
- Prince of Wales Public School (Brockville), a public school in Brockville, Ontario
- Prince of Wales Public School (Peterborough), a public school in Peterborough, Ontario
- Prince of Wales, a school in Hamilton, Ontario
- Prince of Wales F.C., a former football club in Gibraltar
- Prince of Wales Museum, now renamed as Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya, located in Mumbai
- LNWR Prince of Wales Class, class of steam locomotive
- Prince of Wales tea blend
- The National Hockey League's Prince of Wales Conference (now known as the Eastern Conference (NHL)
- Prince of Wales Trophy, of the National Hockey League
- Prince of Wales Trophy, a polo trophy.
- Prince of Wales Trophy, motorcycle speedway event held in Newport, Wales
- Prince of Wales Theatre, in Coventry Street, London
- A former West End theatre, the Scala Theatre, Charlotte Street, also known as the Prince of Wales's Theatre
- Prince of Wales (cocktail), named after and composed by Edward VII
- Prince of Wales Hospital, located in Sydney's eastern suburb of Randwick New South Wales, Australia
- A nickname for Richie Burnett
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Prince of Wales.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.