From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up principle or principles in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A principle is a law or rule.
Principle may also refer to:
- Principle (chemistry), a constituent of a substance
- Principle Pictures, an American documentary film company
- The Principle, term for polygamy used by some modern-day splinter groups within the Latter Day Saint movement; see Mormonism and polygamy
- The Principle, 2014 documentary film produced by Robert Sungenis
- Principle or value (ethics)
- Principle in principles and parameters
- Principles (retailer)
- Jamie Principle, an American musician of the 1980s onwards
- All pages beginning with "Principle"
- All pages with a title containing Principle
- Principal (disambiguation), easily confused word
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Principle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.