From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up printer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Printer may refer to:
- Printer, Kentucky
- Printer (publishing), a person or a company
- Printer (computing), a hardware device
- Optical printer for motion picture films
- The Moscow subway station Pechatniki, whose name means "Printers"
- Nariman Printer (fl. c. 1940), Indian journalist & activist
- Casey Printers (born 1981), US football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Printer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.