Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up printer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Printer or Printers may refer to:
- Nariman Printer (fl. c. 1940), Indian journalist & activist
- James Printer (1640–1709), Native American from the Nipmuc tribe who worked as a printer in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Casey Printers (born 1981), US football player
- Printer, Kentucky, an unincorporated community and coal town in Floyd County, Kentucky, U.S.
- Printer's Alley, an alley in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, U.S., that was historically home to multiple publishers
- Printer's Park, a small park in the Bronx, New York City, U.S.
- Printer (publishing), a person or a company
- Printer (computing), a hardware device
- Optical printer for motion picture films
- The Moscow subway station Pechatniki, whose name means "Printers"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Printer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.