From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up procedure in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Procedure may refer to:
- Procedure (term) (in telecommunications jargon)
- Medical procedure
- Instructions or recipes, a set of commands that show how to prepare or make something
- Standard Operating Procedure, a step-by-step instruction to achieve a desired result, used in industry and military
- Legal procedure, the body of law and rules used in the administration of justice in the court system, including:
- Parliamentary procedure, a set of rules governing meetings
- Procedure (computer science), also known as a subroutine, a function, or a subprogram
- Stored procedure, a subroutine in the data dictionary of a relational database
- Procedure, a the sequence of steps that will be used to execute a part of an engineering or project management process.
- PMI (2012), A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, 5th Ed.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Procedure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.