Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder||Adam Parfrey and Jodi Wille|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||Port Townsend, Washington|
Process Media is an independent publishing house, the result of a collaboration between Adam Parfrey of Feral House and Jodi Wille of Dilettante Press, founded in 2005 and headquartered in Port Townsend.
- Best Historical Fiction Book, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Winner: The Nero Prediction by Humphry Knipe
- Best Book on Sexuality/Relationships, 2006 Independent God Publisher Awards, Winner: Sex Machines by Timothy Archibald
- Best Juvenile/Teen Young Adult Non-fiction, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Finalist: Go Ask Ogre by Jolene Siana
- Best Reference Book of the Year, 2007 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze: Preparedness Now! by Aton Edwards
- Best Popular Culture Book, 2008 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze Award: The Source: The Untold Story of Father Yod, Ya Ho Wa 13, and The Source Family by Isis Aquarian
- Best Biography, 2008 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze: Moondog, The Viking of Sixth Avenue by Robert Scotto
- 2008 Award for Excellence in Historical Recorded Sound Research, Association for Recorded Sound Collections, Moondog, The Viking of Sixth Avenue by Robert Scotto
- Harvey, Doug (June 2, 2005). "Feral Child". LA Weekly. Archived from the original on October 11, 2007. Retrieved May 29, 2008.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|