Process Media is an independent publishing house, the result of a collaboration between Adam Parfrey of Feral House and Jodi Wille of Dilettante Press, founded in 2005 and headquartered in Port Townsend.
- Best Historical Fiction Book, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Winner: The Nero Prediction by Humphry Knipe
- Best Book on Sexuality/Relationships, 2006 Independent God Publisher Awards, Winner: Sex Machines by Timothy Archibald
- Best Juvenile/Teen Young Adult Non-fiction, 2006 Independent Publisher Awards, Finalist: Go Ask Ogre by Jolene Siana
- Best Reference Book of the Year, 2007 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze: Preparedness Now! by Aton Edwards
- Best Popular Culture Book, 2008 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze Award: The Source: The Untold Story of Father Yod, Ya Ho Wa 13, and The Source Family by Isis Aquarian
- Best Biography, 2008 Independent Publishers Book Award, Bronze: Moondog, The Viking of Sixth Avenue by Robert Scotto
- 2008 Award for Excellence in Historical Recorded Sound Research, Association for Recorded Sound Collections, Moondog, The Viking of Sixth Avenue by Robert Scotto