Progress (Big Youth album)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Big Youth|
|Big Youth chronology|
- "Hurting Inside"
- "Green Bay Killing"
- "Suffering as The Poor Man Cry"
- "Truth and Rights"
- "Pope Paul Feel It"
- "African Do Deh"
- "Red Dress Lady"
- "The Fullness Thereof"
- "Stepping Out a Babylon"
- Vocals : Big Youth
- Backing Vocals : Barry Llewellyn, Earl Morgan, Marcia Griffiths, Garnett Mirriam, Rita Marley
- Drums : Carlton "Santa" Davis
- Bass : George "Fully" Fullwood
- Rhythm Guitar : Tony Chin
- Lead Guitar : Earl "Chinna" Smith
- Keyboards : Keith McLeod
- Tenor Saxophone : Glen Da Costa
- Trombone : Vin Gordon
- Trumpet : David Madden, Arnold Breckenridge
- Alto Saxophone : Headley Bennett
- Percussions : Skully, Keith Sterling
- Harmonica : Jimmy Becker