(Redirected from Project X (film))
Project X may refer to:
- Project X (1968 film), a science fiction film featuring Christopher George
- Project X (1987 film), a 1987 film starring Matthew Broderick
- Project X (2012 film), a comedy film about three teens who have a party that gets out of control
- Project X (band), a 1987 short-lived band, and also the name of their only release, a five-track EP
- Project X (web serial), weekly web serial produced by New Renaissance Pictures
- Project X, a novel by Jim Shepard
- A fictional weapon in the book Atlas Shrugged
- Project-X, a 1992 scrolling shooter game for the Amiga computer
- Project X is a scene release group that released Xbox games
- Project X (series), a series of crossover tactical role-playing games for the PlayStation 2 and later Nintendo 3DS
- Project X: Iconic, a 2009 hip hop album by Tim Dog with Kool Keith and Mark Live
- Project X (accelerator), a proposed high intensity proton accelerator at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- SIGSALY, an early secure speech system also known as "Project X"
- Code name of HotSauce, experimental visualization software developed by Apple Computer
- Original name of Nuon (DVD technology), a platform to enhance DVDs
- Project X -Chōsenshatachi-, a documentary television series from the NHK
- Project X Haren, an out of control birthday party which resulted in street riots in Haren, Netherlands, named after the 2012 Project X movie.
- Projext X magazine, a defunct New York City music and fashion publication founded in the late 1980s—1996
- A military effort of the Army Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program
- A scandal involving Department of Homeland Security employee Laura Callahan
- An early code name for the Walt Disney World Resort
- Code name for the development of the Messerschmitt Me 163 World War II aircraft
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Project X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.