From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Project X (film))
Project X may refer to:
- Project X (1968 film), a science fiction film featuring Christopher George
- Project X (1987 film), a 1987 film starring Matthew Broderick
- Project X (2012 film), a comedy film about three teens who have a party that gets out of control
- Project X (band), a 1987 short-lived band, and also the name of their only release, a five-track EP
- Project X (web serial), weekly web serial produced by New Renaissance Pictures
- Project X, a novel by Jim Shepard
- A fictional weapon in the book Atlas Shrugged
- Project-X, a 1992 scrolling shooter game for the Amiga computer
- Project X is a scene release group that released Xbox games
- Project X Zone, a crossover tactical role-playing game for the Nintendo 3DS
- Project X (accelerator), a proposed high intensity proton accelerator at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory
- SIGSALY, an early secure speech system also known as "Project X"
- Code name of HotSauce, experimental visualization software developed by Apple Computer
- Original name of Nuon (DVD technology), a platform to enhance DVDs
- Project X: Iconic, a 2009 hip hop album by Tim Dog with Kool Keith and Mark Live.
- Project X: A patch loader on the game Call Of Duty: World at War by AgreedBog381
- Project X Haren, an out of control party which resulted in riots in Haren, Netherlands, named after the Project X movie.
- An early code name for the Walt Disney World Resort
- Code name for the development of the Messerschmitt Me 163 World War II aircraft
- A scandal involving Department of Homeland Security employee Laura Callahan
- A military effort of the Army Foreign Intelligence Assistance Program
- Project X -Chōsenshatachi-, a documentary television series from the NHK
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Project X.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.